Hey! We’re excited to see that you have an interest in working with us!
We are Inside. We believe in the power of innovation, entrepreneurship, and those that dream and dare to build the world of tomorrow. We want to inform, educate, and inspire others in business and entrepreneurship, and share the power and opportunities those fields provide.
Inside.com is a network of B2B email newsletters. We publish high-quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are venture capital, electric vehicles, XR, AI, e-commerce, and more. Our readers are tech-savvy business professionals based in major US cities and our main objective is to make them smarter so they can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
In this client-facing role, our Account Manager's main objective is to support our clients and make sure their campaigns are a success. We mostly work with B2B companies like Slack, Canva, Electric and Flatfile. You will work with clients directly and support our account executives in all post-sale and some pre-sale activities.
- Client onboarding: Owning the advertising partner’s transition from pre-sale to post-sale, supporting IO and other onboard activities like reserving inventory, working with in house creative team, establishing KPIs and other benchmarks for success and facilitating kick-offs.
- Media planning: Supporting client partnerships team with pre-sale strategy based on client’s KPIs, budget, timing, capabilities, etc.-
- Client success: Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations based on performance expectations and goals.
- Client retention: Work closely with your AE team members to develop client renewal opportunities based on client goals and objectives.
Below are the necessary skills to be a successful account manager at Inside. We also consider relevant experience, culture fit, and willingness to develop new skills.
- 2+ years of professional experience in sales and/or account management. Experience/passion in media, SaaS, or similar industries is ideal.
- Creative and curious: Your main goal is to make sure campaigns are a success and get clients to renew. Crafting strategies and presenting ideas to clients requires creative thinking and problem-solving. You love learning new advertising strategies and are inspired by clever ads that engage audiences.
- Data-driven: Our clients have goals and we need to help them get there through data and recognizing patterns over time to get the best results. You love analyzing trends but know how to take action and build out a winning campaign strategy.
- Organized: You will be managing 20-30 campaigns at a time and you will need to be organized to make sure things run smoothly.
- Resourceful: We’re a fully distributed team and you need to be able to operate when others are not readily available. We have plenty of team members across multiple time zones so you will likely always have support but taking initiative and being resourceful will help you succeed here.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Familiarity with tools like Outreach.io, Pipedrive, Slack, and Notion.
- We're a fully remote company!
- Full-time position with a competitive salary and commissions.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available.
- Generous PTO plan.
Still reading? Great! We'd love for you to apply.
Take a look at what you'll be working on! Get your free subscription to Inside here.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions in your application:
- Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role at Inside?
- What’s your favorite digital ad campaign and why