Inside.com is a network of B2B email newsletters and events. We publish high-quality roundups that curate, summarize, and analyze all of the most important news in many different verticals and industries. Some examples are cybersecurity, electric vehicles, virtual and augmented reality, artificial intelligence, crypto, and more.
- Prospect, pitch, and close marketing decision-makers at SaaS companies, DTC brands, and dozens of other industries.
- Work with our Account Management team to optimize campaign performance and book renewals.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Below are the necessary skills to be a successful sales rep at Inside. We also consider relevant experience, culture fit, and willingness to develop new skills.
- 3+ years of professional experience in sales. Sales experience in media, SaaS, or similar industries is required.
- Hustle. You need to be able to track down busy people and get them to talk to you. This requires creative communication, research, and hustle.
- Ability to hit a quota. We're a small but profitable media company and to hit our growth goals our sales team has to hit their quota.
- Persistence. You might need to email someone 6 times before you catch their attention. We need someone willing to push hard and follow up relentlessly.
- Curiosity. To excel in this role, you need to be able to build a deep. understanding of each of the verticals we publish in. That means knowing the events, companies, products, and most importantly, people, in each of these verticals, and having your finger on the pulse of any changes or developments.
- Experience in digital marketing
- Familiarity with tools like Outreach.io, Pipedrive, Slack, and Notion
- You love crafting cold emails to get decision-makers on the phone.
- You enjoy building and nurturing relationships and love to close deals!
- We're a startup and things change. You have to be able to move quickly in a fast pace environment.
- We win together! We're a very collaborative organization and playing as a team is how we win. While most of your success is dependent on your skills and effort we value sharing our wins and losses to help everyone get better.
- We're a fully remote company!
- Full-time position with a competitive salary, commissions, and quarterly bonuses.
- Health, Vision, and Dental insurance available.
- Generous PTO plan.
- Salary ($50k-$60k + commission)
Are you still reading? Great, we'd love for you to apply.
Take a look at what you'll be working on! Get your free subscription to Inside here.
Please be prepared to answer the following questions in your application:
- What are the types of companies do you think would be interested in advertising in the Inside.com newsletters?
- Why do you think you'd be a good fit for this role at Inside?
- How would you describe Inside.com to a potential sales lead?