100% remote, full-time, USA or Canada-Based
Inside is on a mission to make people smarter! We specialize in covering the latest news and innovations in business, tech, and venture capital through newsletters, events, and community. A key driver of our community growth is our new social news site on Inside.com. Founded by Jason Calacanis, Inside is a fully remote team of entrepreneurs, innovators, and doers. Join us!
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Community Manager to join our team. This is a chance to shape and execute a social strategy across a brand new platform and traditional social media channels.
What You'll Do:
Your mission is to build and grow a community that provides real value to our members (composed of executives and entrepreneurs). The job requires engaging audiences on various topics on our new Social News Site (SNS). The role includes:
- Welcoming and greeting new community members
- Engaging community members by asking thoughtful questions, meaningfully commenting on member posts, sincerely reviewing and reporting member feedback, etc.
- Hosting discussions with experts on the topics we cover on the site
- Managing social presence on existing and new topic channels on the site
- Promoting/sharing interesting content posted on the site on social media platforms
- Encouraging and organizing jam sessions and AMAs
- Supporting the team in new experiments
- Strategizing and executing new projects to improve the engagement across the Inside community
- Posting to the site on a regular basis and answering questions
- Helping moderate community posts & comments
- Helping community members discover opportunities and products that we provide
- Sharing swag with our community members
What We're Looking For
- Experienced (5-10+ years) in community building. This doesn’t have to be through a formal company role.
- Intellectually curious and knowledgable in business, tech, investing (private/public/crypto), and venture capital
- Driven and autonomous. You need to be able to come up with your own work (with assistance from our editorial and marketing teams)
- Adaptable and able to pivot quickly
- Social media savvy
- Ability to create, curate, and moderate content & comments
- Brings positive energy to each interaction.
- Attentive to detail
- Someone obsessed with member experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our tech stack (tools you are likely to use daily):
The details you’ll want to know
- 100% remote (full-time position)
- Salary: $65,000 (5+ yrs experience)
- Competitive benefits package
Still reading? Apply!