100% remote, full-time, USA or Canada-Based
Inside is on a mission to make people smarter! We specialize in covering the latest news and innovations in business, tech, and venture capital through media (newsletters and podcasts), events, and community. Founded by Jason Calacanis, Inside is a fully remote team of entrepreneurs, innovators, and doers. Join us!
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Community Manager to join our team.
What You'll Do:
Your mission is to build a community that provides real value to our members (composed of executives and entrepreneurs). The job requires engaging audiences on a variety of outlets, including Slack, social media platforms, email, virtual groups, along with additional platforms to reach our intended audience. The role may include:
- Hosting private discussions with experts in the topics we cover in the Inside newsletters
- Managing Inside's social presence on existing and new channels
- Organizing 2x per month (or more) jam sessions and AMAs
- Supporting the team in new experiments
- Strategizing and executing new projects to improve the engagement across the Inside community
- Posting to the Slack group and answering questions
- Planning out a community newsletter (or Slack post) that highlights interesting questions
- Helping community members discover opportunities and products that we provide
- Share swag with our community members
What We're Looking For
- Experienced (5-10+ years) in community building. This doesn’t have to be through a formal company role.
- Intellectually curious and knowledgable in business, tech, investing (private/public/crypto), and venture capital
- Driven and autonomous. You need to be able to come up with your own work (with assistance from the CMO and team)
- Adaptable and able to pivot quickly
- Social media savvy
- Ability to create and curate content
- Brings positive energy to each interaction.
- Attentive to detail
- Someone obsessed with user experience to build customer advocacy through excellent experiences.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our tech stack (tools you are likely to use daily):
The details you’ll want to know
- 100% remote (full-time position)
- Salary: $60,000 (5+ yrs experience)
- Competitive benefits package
Still reading? Apply!